We warranty workmanship of all marbelite pools resurfacing and coating. Customers may have complete peace of mind knowing workmanship is covered by Marbelite Pools. We guarantee workmanship for 5 years from date of application . If guidelines are followed and Marbelite pool is properly cared for Marbelite surfacing can last 20 years. Our workmanship warranty covers displacement of the marbelite application from the pool surface. We will repair displaced areas as well as any cracks, fissures or lifting from the surface at no cost to the owner provided the pool is not drained and stays filled during that time. The actual marbelite product itself does not carry any guarantees from any brand as no supplier in South Africa offer guarantees on Marbelite.
Marbelite Pools does not warranty cracking or coating deterioration due to not being filled up within the recommended time.
Care guide for new marbelite surfaced Pools.
Below are a few tips in taking care of your new marbelite coating.
- The newly marbelite surfaced pool should not be filled with soft water as soft water draws minerals such as calcium from the new Marbelite coating. It is also advised that calcium not be presently available in water used for mixing Marbelite
- The first 4 weeks of a newly Marbelite resurfaced pool is the most crucial time for a long lasting finish. This is known as the curing time.
- it is highly advised and strongly advocated that a newly resurfaced Marbelite pool should be filled and under water within 24 hours or sooner after application is completed. The new finish runs the risk of shrinking or cracking from drying out if not filled and covered with water. The pool should also be filled from the deep end
- When filling the Pool with a hosepipe, it should be filled from deep end with a ragged cloth around the end of a hosepipe to spread the water.
- Dilute pool chemicals before introducing them to pool water. dilute in 10 or 20 liter buckets of water.
Chemical water balancing
Chemical water balancing is very important in maintaining the life of your marbelite pool. Chemistry balances in below table should be kept constant during maintenance of pool lifetime to assure a long lifespan of your Marbelite coating. (Download the below guide)
|PH||7.2 - 7.6 ppm|
|Alkalinity||80 - 120 ppm|
|Calcium Hardness||200 - 400 ppm|
|Free Available Chlorine (FAC)||1 to 3 ppm|
|Total Available Chlorine||1 to 3 ppm|
|Salt Level||2500 - 3500 ppm (Salt Chlorination Only)|